- Membership of Derbyshire Community Health Services Foundation Trust is completely free and open to anyone in England over 12 years old.
- Your level of involvement as a member is up to you, you can simply receive more information about the work we do or become a Governor.
- We currently have over 17,000 members who can all play a part in our future.
- This is a great opportunity for us to increase community engagement in our services. To reflect the commitment of our members, we will become an active participant in community life to be involved in the things that matter to you.
As a member of Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust, you have the opportunity to really shape the work we do and learn more about the services available to the residents of Derbyshire.
- Help shape the future of the Trust
- Receive regular information about our work
- Receive The Community, our twice-yearly member's magazine
- Be consulted about major changes and proposals for our services
- Attend member events and open days
- Stand for election as a governor
- Elect governors to represent your views on the Council of Governors
- Become a volunteer
- Join in with fund-raising activities
- Attend the annual member's meeting
- Enjoy the same discounts as NHS staff to high street brands
My Community is our members magazine which is distributed twice a year. Keeping you up to date with what's happening at Derbyshire Community Health Services and your local health centres.
After what has undoubtedly been another challenging year for everyone, we are so pleased to be able to share with you our latest edition.
In this edition you’ll find a round-up of our performance for our patients during the year, a focus on how you can access urgent care when you need it at any one of our five urgent treatment centres across Derbyshire and in Derby, and the launch of two new websites: one for new parents and one for teenagers about teen health… plus lots more.
Our last annual member's meeting will be on 30 September 2021.