- Membership of Derbyshire Community Health Services Foundation Trust is completely free and open to anyone in England over 12 years old.
- Your level of involvement as a member is up to you, you can simply receive more information about the work we do or become a Governor.
- We currently have over 17,000 members who can all play a part in our future.
- This is a great opportunity for us to increase community engagement in our services. To reflect the commitment of our members, we will become an active participant in community life to be involved in the things that matter to you.
As a member of Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust, you have the opportunity to really shape the work we do and learn more about the services available to the residents of Derbyshire.
- Help shape the future of the Trust
- Receive regular information about our work
- Receive The Community, our twice-yearly member's magazine
- Be consulted about major changes and proposals for our services
- Attend member events and open days
- Stand for election as a governor
- Elect governors to represent your views on the Council of Governors
- Become a volunteer
- Join in with fund-raising activities
- Attend the annual member's meeting
- Enjoy the same discounts as NHS staff to high street brands
My Community is our members magazine which is distributed annually at the moment. Keeping you up to date with what's happening at Derbyshire Community Health Services and your local health centres.
After what has undoubtedly been another challenging year for everyone, we are so pleased to be able to share with you our latest edition.
My Community - Winter/Spring 2022
Inside this edition we explain the new Derbyshire electronic shared care record, introduce you to our Long Covid service and our most recently appointed non-executive directors. You will also find a review of 2021 in three simple infographics and some dates for diaries should you wish to join us at our board or council of governors meetings in public. We hope you enjoy it.
Our last annual member's meeting will be on 30 September 2021.