Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust (DCHS)
We care for patients across a wide range of services, increasingly delivering care in patients’ own homes as well as 11 community hospitals and more than 30 health centres across Derbyshire.
We employ approximately 4,300 staff, making us one of the largest providers of specialist community health services in the country, serving a patient population of more than one million.
In an average day we care for:
- Over 2992 patients in our community nursing and therapy services
- 220 people in our urgent treatment centres
- 85 people in our community hospital beds
- 450 patient appointments across our four community general practices
- 405 children under 5yrs old are seen by our health visiting team.