The Information Commissioner's Office
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) upholds the Data Protection Act (2018), the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and The Freedom of Information Act (2000). It has the power to issue fines:
- Of up to 4% of an organisation’s annual turnover or €20 million (or the equivalent in £’s) for reckless loss or misuse of personal information, which leads to substantial damage or distress.
- Of up to 2% of an organisation’s annual turnover or €10 million (or the equivalent in £’s) for those who do not report serious breaches of personal information.
View the ICO’s 'Action taken and enforcement’ web page for details on organisations that have been fined and the reasons why.
The Information Commissioner is responsible for monitoring and enforcing compliance with the The Freedom of Information Act (2000) and introduced a Model Publication Scheme.
Our Publication Scheme
We have a Publication Scheme which contains all the information we are required to publish as a public body and more.
The list below outlines the seven classes of information contained within the ICO's Model Publication Scheme. DCHS has adopted this scheme.
- About DCHS - Who are we & what do we do? Our Vision & Values; Working the DCHS Way.
DCHS was formally authorised as a Foundation Trust by Monitor on 1 November 2014. The key authorisation documentation is:
The Constitution – the Constitution is the document that sets out the purpose and the powers of the NHS Foundation Trust and its governance arrangements.
The Trust must remain compliant with the Constitution otherwise there is a risk that it could be in breach of legislation and the conditions as set out in Monitor’s NHS Provider Licence.
NHS Provider Licence – the Provider Licence sets out the conditions issued by Monitor for the Trust to operate as an NHS Foundation Trust from 1 November 2014. The Trust must comply with these conditions.
- To view the senior organisational chart for DCHS, please click here.
- The DCHS Board is responsible for key decisions taken on behalf of the organisation and is made up of a mixture of executive officers and lay members, called Non-Executive Directors. The Board meets monthly in public to hear reports about the financial situation, how DCHS is performing against national targets and key local developments. Meet our Executive Board/Non-Executive Board.
- To view contact information for public-facing departments, click on the links below:
- Patient Experience
- Media enquiries
DCHS strives to ensure all published information is widely accessible to all. This includes financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, tendering, procurement and contracts.
- Annual report, accounts and other publications here.
- Financial reports are provided to DCHS' board meetings.
- Agenda for Change pay and banding structures can be viewed on the NHS Employers website here.
Expenditure over £25,000
As part of the Government commitment to greater transparency, there is a requirement to publish online all expenditure over £25,000. Please click on the files below to see details for 2021 and 2022.
- January 2023
- February 2023
- March 2023
- April 2023
- May 2023
- June 2023
- July 2023
- August 2023
- September 2023
- October 2023
- January 2022
- February 2022
- March 2022
- April 2022
- May 2022
- June 2022
- July 2022
- August 2022
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022
- December 2022
- January 2023
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- December 2021
Please e-mail us if you would like to see expenditure for previous years.
We publish a number of detailed and informative reports, operational plans and strategies, many of them on a regular basis.
Click here to see a list of all Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust policies.
To request a copy of any of these policies please contact:
FOI Coordinator / Information Governance Officer
Information Governance Team
Derbyshire Community Health Service
Alfreton Primary Care Centre