For enquiries about hospital/or clinic appointments or visits by a community clinician please contact the service or team direct. The number will be on your appointment letter.
Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust
Ash Green Learning Disability Centre
Derbyshire S42 7JE
T: 01246 565000
Patient Experience Team
Alfreton Primary Care Centre
T: 01773 525119
We are always willing to talk to the media and have spokespeople available to comment on a wide range of key issues on health in Derbyshire.
For all media enquiries, please contact:
You can also send an e-mail to DCHST.email@example.com
Find out more about DCHS news
Follow us on Twitter - @DCHStrust
FOI Coordinator / Information Governance Officer
Information Governance Team
Please click here for the Freedom of Information intranet page
Information for visitors
Covid-19 is in general circulation and we need to be very careful as patients on our wards may be more vulnerable to severe illness because of Covid-19. But, we also recognise the contribution that visiting makes to the wellbeing and the person-centred care of our patients, and that lack of access to visitors can cause distress to them and their families.
We are therefore facilitating visiting, as much as we can, and in a risk-managed way.
Key points - updated 13 June 22
- Whilst you are not routinely required to wear a mask, you may be asked to do so by nursing staff in certain circumstances.
- Masks will be available if visitors would rather wear one.
- You’ll still be expected to complete a short Covid-19 screening questionnaire on arrival.
- You’ll also be expected to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- We will keep windows open to ensure rooms are well ventilated.
- You will still be required to sign the visitor book.
Please follow this guidance to help us help you have the best visiting experience you can with your relative or close friend.