Have you got an NHS workforce story to tell?
- Do you have questions about how the NHS Long Term Plan will work for us?
- Do you have questions about the drive towards system working across DCHS?
- Would you like a chance to share how system working is happening (or not) in your team?
- Are you an NHS apprentice with a good experience to tell?
- Do you have first-hand experience as a newly qualified nurse on the Derbyshire rotation programme?
- Are you working in other trailblazing ways in advanced clinical practice, perhaps in primary care?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then DCHS Trust Board wants to hear from you to join an informal discussion, to share experiences and observations on anything workforce-related. Why not join the workforce engagement session this Thursday (3 August), in person at Matlock Town Football Club, Causeway Lane, Matlock, DE4 3AR, between 12.45pm – 1.45pm (before the main Board meeting which you can attend too if you like, but is not obligatory).
If you can’t get there at short notice, or it’s too far to travel, please send us your questions to raise for you at the meeting. Email: email@example.com or contact Melanie Curd, trust secretary, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details of all Trust Board meetings on this page: DCHS Board of Directors